A Service Package can be used for maintenance and repairs during the leasing period. This package covers: costs of working hours and spare parts. The package is applicable for mobile or local service.
Choice out of 4 Service Packages
You can add your preferred Service Package to your bike leasing package. A Joule team member can always recommend you a package based on the category of the bike and the expected mileage. You can find an overview of the Service Packages below.
Service Package (including VAT/month)
Service Package (including VAT/year)
non-electric bikes, low distances
electric bikes, daily use
cargo bikes, race & MTB
- The Service Package is non-reimbursable. However, at the end of the leasing you can use the credit for purchase of accessories or extra maintenance.
- The service package covers the cost of:
- Mobile service: transport cost, spare part costs and working hours.
- Local Service: spare part costs and working hours.
- The total value of the package can be used for the total period of leasing.
- E.g. a 36 months standard package has a total credit of €600 including VAT. It doesn't matter if an employee only uses €150 in the first year, because the total credit remains valid
- If the limit of the Service Package' is exceeded, repair costs are charged directly to the client.